High LTV Second Mortgage Loans
Are you searching for Nationwide lending offers for high LTV home equity loans for fixed rate debt consolidation and 100% refinance for increased consumer saving? We remain an industry leader for high LTV home equity and a "stand-alone second mortgage" for refinance transactions. Find more info on High LTV loans in your state.
In a recent article, IHE Executive Kevin Margulies stated, "No mortgage broker is more focused than BD Nationwide for introducing no equity loans to homeowners."
Compare High LTV Refinance to No Equity Home Loans Today!
We have been financing high LTV loans and 2nd mortgages since their inception in the 1990's. BD Nationwide provides assistance to homeowners looking to acquire a high LTV home equity loan for debt consolidation and fixed rate refinancing for increased consumer savings. Meet lenders that offer fixed rate loans that are designed for refinancing your unwanted high rate credit card debts.
Our no equity home loans are also recommended for financing home improvements, remodels and new pool construction. We remain a leader because of our experience and our position in the marketplace to always be able to provide competitive fixed rate second mortgage loans for LTV's ranging from 90 - 125% combined loan to value (cltv).
For years the most popular high LTV loan continues to be the 125% Mortgage, but the latest mortgages from the HARP 2.0 have been able to help millions of Americans realize lower interest rates regardless of their equity status. This High LTV loan is for people who do not have much or any equity in their home. In the past, after the borrower closed their 1st mortgage they could take out another high LTV equity loan that exceeded the value of the home. Today, most lenders are requiring some equity for 2nd mortgages that yield cash back to the borrower.
- Fixed Rate Debt Consolidation
- High LTV Mortgage Refinancing
- Refinance 1st and 2nd Loans Together
- Credit Rating: Fair, Good or Excellent.
- Key qualifiers: Home Value, credit score, disposable income
- Income Documentation: Full Doc for 125% products and stated income for 80- 100% CLTV.
- Jumbo Loans are available for non-conforming loan amounts to 100%
Get More Info for 125% Concurrent 1st & 2nd Mortgage Refinance
* The high LTV home equity loan program is not available in all states. High LTV refinance options are available in all states except Texas and West Virginia. Not all applicants will be approved for high LTV loans, but all will be considered fairly under the ECOA and HOEPA laws. Ask our lenders if you meet the requirements for a high LTV loan.
Loan Comparison Calculator
This calculator will help you to compare the total mortgage interest charges on a few different types of loans.
More Popular Pages to Visit
HARP Refinance Loans – The Home Affordable Refinance Program proudly releases the first "No LTV Loan."
Bad Credit Refinance – Many homeowners with low fico scores have found a loan with a better interest rate.
Second Chance Mortgage Loans - Find underwriters that understand that people make mistakes and endure hardships and that is why they approve what most companies would call "risky" loans every day.