Home Equity Loan Updates
BD Nationwide offers home equity loan updates with program guidelines & current releases on exclusive loan products for fixed refinancing & credit lines. Our equity loan programs provide opportunities for fixed installment loans or interest only credit lines for all types of borrowers. Choose from prime rate 2nd mortgages to variable credit lines with revolving options for only paying interest when you access funds. BD Nationwide Mortgage has expanded equity loan guidelines with nearly one hundred equity loan products that include sub-prime and non-conforming second liens. Since 1999, we have been offering cutting edge home equity loan programs to meets the needs of homeowners in all 50 states.
Recent Home Equity Loan Program Updates:
- Increased Loan Amounts for 125% Programs
- Higher Cash Out Limits for 90% Prime HELOC
- 3 Months - Assets Required for SIVA (Stated Income Verified Assets)
- Reduced Interest Rates for 100% Fixed Rate Equity Loans
- Free AVM offer extended for all 125% loan applicants with 660 fico scores.
- Lower Fico Scores allowed with 95% Home Equity Loans
- Blended Credit Scores Allowed for 80-20 Home Purchasing
Get More Savings with Lower Home Equity Rates and Better Loans from Nationwide
Nationwide Mortgage Loans Now Offers a New Home Equity Credit Line
with Option for Conversion to Fixed Rate Second Mortgage
Home Equity Fixed Rate Conversion Program
Open-end revolving equity line of credit
Period of Draw: 10 years
Second Mortgage Rate is a Variable rate (WSJ prime interest rate index plus margin)
Options are available to convert a portion or all of the home equity line balance to a fixed interest rate home equity loan.
Home Equity Loan Repayment Terms:
Fixed Rate Advance Option . Fixed-rate advance can initially be requested by the broker at the time of disclosures.
Borrower may request a fixed rate advance from the customer care dept. after the loan is funded.
- Advances for fixed second mortgage rates can be requested at anytime during the 10 year draw period
- 3 fixed rate advances may be open at any one time
- Limit of 8 fixed rate advances may be requested over the draw period.
- No lending fees to convert to a fixed rate
- Fixed home equity rate advance term options are based on the balance requested.
Homeowner/Borrower may request one of the options offered for second mortgage loan terms: (yearly options within the range available below)
- $10,000 - $19,999 5-15 years
- $20,000 - $49,999 5-30 years
- $50,000 and above 7-30 years
Minimum Home Equity Line Amount: $20,000
Maximum Home Equity Line Amount: $1,000,000
| * Equity Line with Fixed-Rate Advance Option is not available in all states.
ARM vs. Fixed Rate Calculator
How does a fixed rate equity loan compare to an adjustable rate home equity line of credit?
Quick 2nd Mortgages Online
With our automated underwriting system you can expect an approval within an hour. If you are not able to qualify for an equity loan program, we can refer you to our alternative financing department that helps people with equity and credit issues find solutions.
Guaranteed Low Rates
BD Nationwide guarantees the lowest home equity rates to qualified borrowers. We guarantee your satisfaction on every loan that we process.
Call for Free Loan Consultation
Our lenders understand today’s economic climate and our home equity programs are geared to meet the needs of homeowners everywhere in the U.S.