Disclaimers and Terms
Disclosure Assumptions in Conjunction with Advertising on this Site
- The actual mortgage rate, APR and payment may vary based on the specific terms of the loan selected, verification of information, your credit history, the location and type of property, and other factors as determined by home loan lenders.
- Not all purchase, refinance and purchase loans may be available in all states.
- Not all consumers will qualify for terms with these monthly loan payments. Specific home loan interest rates and terms offered to our applicants by specific lenders and providers within the network may vary.
- Mortgage rates are subject to change daily without notice.
- Interest rate quoted assumes a FICO score of 700 with a maximum loan-to-value ratio of 80% on a primary single family home.
- Payment amounts shown do not include taxes or insurance. The actual loan payment amount will be higher.
- This website was built in 2001 and some of the content could be out dated. We make every effort to update content for consumers but cannot be held responsible for "out dated" information.
BDNationwideMortgage.com is a website and marketing company is not a licensed lender or broker. The company's main office was 515 Encinitas Blvd.#100 Encinitas CA 92024
Contact us at broker@BDnationwidemortgage.com
Advertised Terms and Information
- The information and disclosures above relate to advertised terms made by or through BDnationwidemortgage.com.
- Interest rates and terms are from a broker or lenders with whom BDnationwidemortgage.com may match you and that offer the particular product. The disclosures are current as of the date indicated.
- BDnationwidemortgage.com is not a lender in any transaction and does not make loans, loan commitments or lock-rates. All credit decisions, including loan approval and the conditional rates and terms you are offered, are the responsibility of the participating lenders and will vary based upon your loan request, your particular financial situation, and criteria determined by the lenders to whom you are matched. Not all consumers will qualify for the advertised rates and terms.
- You may not be matched with the lender making a particular conditional loan offer, and BDnationwidemortgage.com does not guarantee that any lender will make you a conditional loan offer.
- FICO score means the credit score report that a lender receives from a consumer reporting agency.
- BDnationwidemortgage.com is a website and not a lender. Licensed lenders or mortgage companies that participate in our referral service who may have loan products available matching the criteria you submit in this interest profile.
- The information collected is not an application for credit or a mortgage loan, nor is it used to pre-qualify you with any Service Provider.
The content on this website is intended only to assist you with financial decisions and is broad in scope and does not consider your personal financial situation. Your personal financial situation is unique and the information and advice may not be appropriate for your situation. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is believed to be reliable, but BDNationwideMortgage.com does not warrant its completeness, timeliness or accuracy. The information on this website is not intended as an offer or solicitation for any mortgage product or any financial instrument. The information and materials contained in this website and the terms and conditions of the access to and use of such information and materials are subject to change without notice. Mortgage loan products and services described, as well as, associated fees, charges and home loan rates may differ among geographic locations, offices and as a result of individual conditions. Not all products and services are offered at all locations. In no event will BDNationwideMortgage.com, Inc., be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
"Low Mortgage Rates", "Low Rate Refinancing", "Low Rate Home Loans", "Low Rate Home Equity Loans", "Low Rate 2nd Mortgage Loans", "Low Rate Mortgage Refinance", "Low Rate Home Refinancing" and "Low Rate Mortgage Refinancing" are subjective terms that advertise that qualified consumers may be eligible for competitive interest rates from licensed lenders and loan companies. "Bad Credit", "Poor Credit", "Less than Perfect Credit" are also subject terms that make consumers aware that there may be loan programs available to qualified applicants. Minimum credit scores and minimum loan to value may be applicable to guidelines for 1st and 2nd mortgage qualification. Not everyone will be approved.
In no way is BDNationwideMortgage.com misleading consumers that they qualify for an interest rate that they are not eligible for. Credit scores, loan to value and debt to income ratio are three of the many factors that underwriters look at when consider a borrower for a loan secured by residential real estate. All "fixed" interest rate may not tell you how long it will be "fixed." This website does not make loans or guarantee terms. When you shop for a mortgage, discuss your eligibility with a licensed loan officer. If you are considering an adjustable rate mortgage, we suggest that you find out when, how your mortgage rate and payments can change.
By clicking "Continue" I am consenting to have my information shared with up to four brokers or lenders and other business partners and for them to contact you (including through automated means; e.g. autodialing, text and pre-recorded messaging) by telephone, mobile device (including SMS and MMS) and/or email, even if your telephone number is currently listed on any state, federal or corporate Do Not Call list.